Everyone knows the benefits of exercise, but how to exercise is the most effective? That is to exercise regularly, cause regular exercise often leads to an improved body image. In this article, we will introduce the benefits of regular exercise in detail and recommend two basic exercise methods.
1. Regular exercise can improve the physical condition
- Regular exercise can make your heart and bones stronger, and reduce the risk of chronic disease as well as blood pressure. As you improve your energy levels, oxygen capacity, muscle tone, and general health.
- Regular exercise can help prevent excessive weight gain or help keep weight off. When you are physically active, you burn calories. The more intense the activity, the more calories you burn. Going to the gym regularly is great, but don’t worry if you can’t find a lot of time in your day to exercise. Any amount of activity is better than none.
- Regular exercise can improve the quality of sleep, good sleep will greatly affect the state of a person’s body. Sleeping well allows you to be energetic during the day to complete your work and maintain a better focus. For women, regular exercise is the best way to improve not only your sleep but also the condition of your skin.
2. Regular exercise Often Leads To An Improved Body Image
- For many people, their appearance is directly related to their self-esteem. Exercise two days a week can make you happier and less susceptible to stress. Regular exercise, with a focus on aerobic exercise, can have a positive impact on self-esteem as health and appearance improve.
- Exercise can be enjoyable, they give you the opportunity to relax and release stress from work and life. And can also help you socialize, allowing you to become more active in social settings and build a good social image. JustFit can make it easy for you to do it all.
3. Two basic exercise methods
- Aerobic exercise: Perform at least 150 minutes of moderate aerobic exercise or 75 minutes of vigorous aerobic exercise, or a combination of moderate and vigorous exercise each week. To provide greater health benefits and to help you lose or maintain weight, a minimum of 300 minutes per week is recommended. However, even small amounts of physical activity can be helpful. Short bursts of activity throughout the day can provide health benefits.
- Anaerobic exercise: Strength train all major muscle groups at least twice a week. The goal is to perform one set of each exercise using a weight or resistance level heavy enough to tire your muscles after about 12 to 15 repetitions.